You love the chocolate bars, the soup mixes, and the coffee, and now: we’ve expanded our grocery items! Check out our new selection of organic and natural dry goods, pantry essentials, and refrigerated and frozen foods.
We’ve wanted to increase our selection of food for a long time, while staying connected to our values of buying fair trade, supporting communities near and far, and living gently on the earth. A small group of volunteers have worked hard to make this idea a reality, so that local customers can find healthy food right here in downtown Three Rivers.
Made possible by a combination of loans and sales, we’ve added refrigerators and freezers as well as shelves to provide a wide selection of products. We’re proud to partner with a number of local farms and producers to bring their offerings to our community. In a jaunt through our store, you’ll find:
- Dairy products from Moo-ville Creamery in Nashville, Michigan: milk, ice cream, cheese, and cheese curds. Yum!
- Meat from Jake’s Country Meats: chicken, sausage, bacon, and more
- Eggs from pastured chickens at Joe’s Farm in Three Rivers
- Canned goods such as beans and soups
- Jars of salsa, tomato sauce, peanut butter, and jams
- Flour, pasta, crackers, and cereal
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Frozen vegetables, frozen pizzas, and other convenient heat-and-eat items
- Condiments: salad dressing, soy sauce, mustard…
- …and more!
Also, to help loyal customers save money, you can join our new Buyer’s Club. For a fee of $150 per year (or $12.50 per month), Buyer’s Club members will receive 15% off purchases of any items in the store, as well as the option to place special orders through our primary grocery supplier, United Natural Foods, Inc., at 15% above wholesale price. Sign up online now or sign up in the store during your next visit!
We hope to add other facets soon, such as accepting SNAP food assistance as a payment method and launching an online ordering system. Lastly, we hope that this expansion will increase the sustainability of our store, to the point that we can hire a manager to operate the day-to-day workings.
We’re very excited about this new grocery line, and we hope to see you in the store soon! Please wear a mask to shop. Our current hours are:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 12pm-6pm
- Saturday, 10am-4pm