Safe shopping options at World Fare
Our amazing volunteers are standing by to support your safe gift shopping needs this holiday season
It’s been a year of incredible disruption for individuals and businesses throughout our community. Your extra efforts to shop locally this holiday season will make a HUGE difference…but can you do so safely? Our World Fare leadership team and volunteers have collaborated with creativity and commitment to keep our doors open in support of our farmer and artisan partners. Here’s what to expect as a customer:
- Please refer to the COVID symptom and exposure checklist posted on the door before entering the store. If you are sick or if you have been exposed to others who may be positive, please stay home and take good care of yourself. Our volunteers share this commitment as well to keep you safe.
- Masks that cover mouth and nose are required inside the store for all customers and volunteers, and hand sanitizer is available at both front and back entrances.
- Maximum capacity in the store is 7 people. If you come to shop and the store looks full, just phone us at (269) 273-1253 and we’ll call you right back as soon as things slow down. The capacity and phone number are also posted on the front and back doors for easy reference.
- If you desire an appointment for a personal shopping time in the store or virtual shopping from home, please give us a call or reply to this e-mail. We’ll be happy to connect you with a volunteer who can assist you.
- Consider gifting your loved ones with Fare Thee Well gift boxes, which can easily be ordered online from the safety of home and will be shipped directly to the recipient.
Thank you for all you’re doing to help keep our community safe! It’s a long haul, but this is why we practice kindness and compassion every day: so we’re ready to support one another in times of crisis. Keep it up, friends!