Winners of 2015 Chocolate Affair
Well, the weather outside was frightful, but frigid temps and blowing snow are not enough to keep our local chocolate lovers away! The 2015 A Chocolate Affair was a great success with over 120 people coming through to try the delectable treats dreamed up by a dozen different bakers and baking teams. World Fare sends a huge thank you to all who entered, and a big congratulations to this year’s winners, who each went home with a World Fare gift certificate and a special edition, handmade Valentine’s vessel from our resident potter, Elizabeth Brouwer.
- People’s Choice First Place: Cian Monroe (Chocolate Bark with Peanut Butter)
- People’s Choice Second Place: Lorie Minor (Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Brownies)
- People’s Choice Third Place: Elisabeth Wenger (Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake)
- Most Original: Lorie Minor (Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Brownies)
- Best Presentation: Michaela Kitzinger & Patti Eberhard (Chocolate Coca Cola Cupcakes)